For those wanting to make their day extra special a table will be reserved in 1907 restaurant, where owners and trainers will receive a 20% discount off their meal. On feature days it is advised to book in advance with our Hospitality Team who can be contacted on 01889 562561 (option 2).
During the race meeting our Clerk of the Course, Charlie Moore, is available to answer any questions you might have.
- Complimentary tickets for single owners (6) and partnerships (8) to be booked in advance online with the RCA Pass Card at www.rcapass.com or over the phone at the Racecourse Office on 01889 562561 (option 1).
- Additional tickets are available at the discounted price of £15 but please note that these are limited to twelve tickets and may be limited in total on busier days. Therefore, if you have a runner we advise that you reserve any additional badges in advance through the office.
- Food voucher to be redeemed within our Owners and Trainers Bar, in exchange for a complimentary light lunch.
- Complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits within the Owners & Trainers bar.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, wine and orange juice within the Lady Clarke’s Owners & Trainers viewing box.
- Free car parking.
- Complimentary bottle of champagne and winners memento.
- Complimentary DVD and photograph of winning horse.
- All ARC fixtures to be included in the ROA badge scheme.
A limited number of restaurant tables are reserved for owners in our 1907 restaurant where owners will receive 20% off. Please contact email@example.com for restaurant prices and availability for any meeting.
To avoid disappointment at any meeting, owners and trainers are advised to book as early as possible for tables in either 1907 restaurant as both are popular.
- Two complimentary guest tickets
- Food voucher to be redeemed within our Owners and Trainers Bar, in exchange for a complimentary light lunch
- Complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits
- Text messaging service ahead of racing for all ARC tracks providing information on the going
- Clear signage for horse movements.
- A post-race endoscope facility.
- Parade Ring Safety Officer at every fixture.
- Equine facilities and treatment boxes furnished to a high standard.
- Quality, complementary, veterinary care whilst on the racecourse.